Thursday 10 April 2014

Fia Fia



This is a bit of the Tongan dance

As the beat of the pacific began everyone was so excited. Fia Fia was here and I had butterflies in my stomach. I’m in the Tongan boys and we did a Tongan war dance. Our new tutors Joe and Ivin were drumming. The reason why we had new tutors was because earlier in the term our old tutor (Mr lofi) did not have enough time to come teach us. So we found new tutors.


As the crowd clapped everyone was happy. The cook island drums began everyone sang. I was so excited. It was so dark and there were a lot of people. When the tongan girls when on the Tongan boys began to cheer louder

I loved the Samoan group because it was traditional and modern. Luckily I brought a jacket because it was really cold. I didn't get to eat any of the tasty food because my mum picked me up late. In the end I enjoyed it. After Fia Fia I went with my mum to KFC to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment