Monday 10 December 2012

My 2012 Reflection



This year I don’t just create little baby stories, I create movies, blog post, presentation and animation with voice overs explaining what I learn. I think learning this year is cool because we can share our work with the world and they can leave us some feedback. The way we learn this year has surprised me because we use google accents not books.

I enjoyed swimming  because we learn how to put a life jacket on properly and how to swim in rough water.
My goal for next year is to understand what I read and to read more books at home. Learning online has helped me so much this year with my maths because of a learning website called Math Whizz and Xtra Math.
The best thing about being a year 5 is getting a netbook because it has helped me SO MUCH.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan, very nice writing and its good to know what your goals for next year are. Keep up the good work and I really enjoy reading and watching your blogs and video.

    Love mum

    ReplyDelete