Monday 10 June 2013

Google Coming



Once we got home me and my sister set up the Chromebooks. We were given Chromebooks just for the weekend because Google was coming to our house to do a bit of filming. After setting up the Chromebooks I quickly fed our chickens with mixed seeds. As I came back into my room I feed my other pet which was a bird called broney.


I started to do some work. I wrote a blogpost about Martin Luther King Jr , how he died and how his life was. We all waited and waited for them to come. My mum then sent a text to one of them. They then replied saying they are on there way because they got lost trying to find our address. Then there was a knock on the door. I rushed to the door and opened it. It was them and they brought food. I opened the food and began to eat it. I was good.



Sadly my sister was doing the 20 hour famine. So she had to just sit there and just watch me enjoy the food. Once we were done we began the filming. They gave me something that was like play doh but it was not play doh it was bouncy and it was hard to tear apart. They interviewed my mum. When they were done they packed up and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment